Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back home.

Finally back, and I can say that I enjoyed the trip despite some of the issues that came up, I believe my favorite part of the trip was walking around with my friends in the towns, and getting to know them better in such a beautiful New England type setting, as well as walking around in the nature setting near the Waldon Pond. The most important (educational) things I learned was that people were socially forced to revolt against England in Boston because if they didn't, their land and lives would be threatened by the surrounding families.


Out of the three colleges we visited, I enjoyed the suburban college close to the city the most. This is because it is similar to where I live, suburban enough to feel like you're in your own setting while close enough to the city where it's absolutely no trouble to go into the city and enjoy city life.


I don't know if I would feel overwhelmed at such big colleges, however the educational perks and opportunities that come with such a large student body outweigh my distaste for it. My viewpoint in colleges has only varied in that I know that I want to be in a college with a nice campus with allot of educational and recreational opportunities.

No comments: